Molly's Prayer

I think this is a prayer we could all learn from if we prayed it. It is from one of my inspirational youth.  Thanks Molly for sharing this...

God, Lord, maker of all, power over everything, all knowing; you have adopted me, a sinner, who makes many mistakes one after another. You love me for who I am and allow me to be forgiven for all that I do against  your word. You take me in every mood rather it be I'm down and not following your way or think theres no hope, or in the highest spiritual time in life and happiest I could be. You're the center. You're my center focus in my life.You created me and use me to do your great tasks. You sent you're only begotten son, Jesus Christ to die on the cross for OUR sins, MY sins, You saved me and blessed me all and more than I could ever ask for. Whenever I need someone to count on your always by my side. Through thick and thin it does not matter either way. Rather I follow your word on the dotted line or a little off your there. Could anyone ask for a better savior? I'm an open door for you to use me for work and to glorify your name. I call on you so much and lean on you its time I really live my life to the fullest and let you take over and guide me and show me your way fully. The ONLY way. Start giving my sins, worries, confusions, questions, up to you in prayer and letting you have them and letting you control. And helping me seek ways for you to shine your light through me at all times not just when it is convenient for me. Thank you for adopting me and blessing me with all that I need and more: Family, Friends, Your word, church, shelter, clothing, food, school, and cars.
-Molly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Run Prayer

From Arrogant Pride to LGBTQ Pride - A Transformation Story

What I Learned About Marriage from my Big Brother